Webex by Cisco
You are about to begin a cycle of language training with BTL, using a videoconference tool called WebEx by Cisco.
Webex is very easy to use and functions without any technical requirements, thanks to a temporary application that is proposed when you first connect via the invitation email.
What you will need in order to participate in distance learning via videoconferencing:
- A computer with an internet connection and sound card
- Access to your email (to access the email invitation that will be sent from your teacher)
- A headset to communicate directly with your teacher in the meeting center (if not, you can speak by phone whilst benefitting from the meeting center).
Before your first class begins, we suggest that you run this short test on your computer in order to make sure that you’ll be able to connect to your videoconference with no problems.
This test takes approximately 2 minutes.
If you experience any problems during your test, please contact Mark Harris, our Pedagogical Coordinator :
- By email : email@example.com,
- By phone on : + 33 (0) 1 42 93 45 45.
… but this should not be necessary.
Please follow the instructions below…
Webex technical specs
In case of any technical problems, please check if your computer meets these technical specifications, this will help our team troubleshoot!
- Processeur Intel Core2 Duo CPU 2.XX GHz or AMD. (2 Go of RAM recommended)
- Active X activated and unblocked for Microsoft Internet Explorer (recommended)
- Java 6.0
- Processeur Intel (512 Mo of RAM or more recommended )
- Plugins activated in Safari
- Kernel : 2.6 or more recent
- X Lib: X11R6 or more recent
- C++ Lib: libstdc++ 6
- Office environement : XFce 4.0 or more recent, KDE, Ximian, Gnome
- Version GDK/GTK+ : 2.0 or more recent
- Glib : 2.0 or more recent
- Java 1.6
Ne perdez pas vos heures DIF Bonne nouvelle en ce début d'année, vous disposez d’un…
Seul organisme de formation ayant 4 certifications qualité, BTL a longtemps été reconnu exceptionnel par…
BIEN CHOISIR SON PARTENAIRE DE FORMATION EN LANGUESLes 10 règles d'or